Would you like to support The Arts at Geelong Grammar?
The Purpose of the ASG is to support Drama, Music and Visual Arts within GGS.
Members can include current and past parents and students, teaching and other school staff, and other interested parties.
The main focus of the ASG is:
- To foster and support The Arts at GGS,
- To provide connections for students and staff into the 'real' Art world to inspire and guide them on their journey.
- To promote the positive engagement in Drama, Music and Visual Arts within the GGS community,
- To facilitate the connection between parents, students and staff at Art functions through social activities and other events,
- To provide assistance at GGS Arts Events/Initiatives in consultation with supervising staff when required,
- To facilitate communication between parents, staff and the School,
- To raise funds to further enrich the existing GGS programme.
If you are interested in being involved at any level please contact Jodie Townsend (@ Music School).
We invite you to join us and become a member of the Arts Support Group at GGS. Please fill in and return an application form (PDF 130.1KB). Membership is FREE and open to all.
Follow the Arts Support Group on Facebook: