ARTS SUPPORT GROUP
The Purpose of the Arts Support Group (ASG) is to support Drama, Music and Visual Arts within Geelong Grammar School.
Members can include current and past parents and students, teaching and other school staff, as well as other interested parties.
The main focus of the ASG is:
- To foster and support The Arts at GGS
- To provide connections for students and staff into the 'real' art world to inspire and guide them on their journey
- To promote the positive engagement in Drama, Music and Visual Arts within the GGS community
- To facilitate the connection between parents, students and staff at art functions through social activities and other events
- To provide assistance at GGS arts events/initiatives in consultation with supervising staff when required
- To facilitate communication between parents, staff and the School
- To raise funds to further enrich the existing GGS programme
If you are interested in being involved at any level please contact Jodie Townsend (@ Music School).
Or visit the Arts Support Group section of the website.
View image galleries from recent concerts and performances
Follow us on Facebook: