Supporting Information – Family Financials
In order to be eligible for the means-tested General Excellence scholarships, parents will be asked to provide the following documentation to support their child’s application.
- Completed Confidential Financial Assessment form, outlining parent employment and income details, assets and liabilities;
- Copy/copies of financial loan statements;
- Full copies of last 2 years’ tax returns for both parents/guardians;
- Full copies of last 2 years’ company returns – if applicable;
- Full copies of last 2 years’ family returns – if applicable;
- Rates notice for all properties; and
- Full copies of last 2 years’ tax returns for any other entities (e.g. Company, Partnerships, Trusts) – if applicable.