The John Brazier Club has the following objectives:
• To promote ongoing communication and friendship with old Geelong Grammarians sharing a common interest – sailing!
• To make sailing students aware of the history of the school sailing club and invite their ongoing participation.
• To support the school and sailing students in their activities.
• To help finance the sailing club to develop and upgrade the facilities, equipment and sailing fleet.
• To assist with the maintenance of the club.
• To promote the sport of sailing by giving the school and its students access to a wealth of nautical knowledge and practical experience in almost every aspect of sailing.